Chronicles of a Gold-Plated Brooch

New Real Brooch ImageIt is for you to decide where I was made.

For years I was among my kind (jewelry) tossed about  in  a showcase. Each day I was put out on display. Some of my friends are sharp they pierced me, some are big and heavy. I felt as if I would suffocate when they lay on me. The temperature was always adequate I was never hot but sometimes I was in the dark. I hate the dark.

On Saturdays while on display, as always I saw many people  who come to look at us and later I realize that some of my friends were missing. I never thought much of it because as the years passed I got new friends. I always wonder where they went.

This particular Saturday, while on display I saw a beautiful lady came by. I heard the conversation as she asked my owner. Do you have any brooch? I am looking for a brooch and I would love one that make a statement. As she looks around on all of us I caught her attention. Mmm, I heard her say, I love this one.

She paid my owner for me and I went home with her.

I had a good night rest in a spacious jewelry box.

Next morning, I was taken and placed on one of her jacket. I felt happy I must be going somewhere. I was right. I was taken in a nice environment with many people. They were happy. I heard singing and preaching and they were talking about my statement.

I love Jesus.

When I got home I was kept on my Bah’al jacket in her closet. From time to time she would put me on other clothes and take me places.

One day my Bah’al took me and put me in her jewelry box. I was left there for a while and it makes me feel sad. I missed church. Then I realized that I have other friends and that my Bah’al must be giving them a chance to go with her. One of my friend is PEACE I love her, she is very quite.

I don’t know how much time passed but one morning my Bah’al picked me up. I was placed on a badge that she wore to work. The journey to her work was exciting I saw many faces. They stare me down.

That day at her work I came alive. I finally felt I was made for a purpose. A lot of people told my Bah’al that they love me. Some of them called me a pin. My Bah’al would always respond politely to everyone thanking them. When she spoke with  people about me, oh! not me, about my statement. They get real excited and the conversation go on and on.

These days I am on the road; everytime I get to go with my Bah’al it’s a new and exciting experience. I love elevators they are always filled with people. We are so close to them. They can’t escape even if they want to. Just for that minute or two they are stuck with me and my Bah’al.

Some of the stares that I got made me wonder what is in their thoughts. However, only God knows the intent of one’s heart. I am making a difference in the world. I am drawing attention not to myself but to the King. King Jesus that is. I felt like a missionary.

Had it not been for my Bah’al I would not be so happy fulfilling my purpose in this world. People need Jesus. If you ever see me with her and you agree with my statement. That’s good, you are on the winning team. If you see me and you despised my statement you are heading in the wrong direction. Make a U turn to Jesus. Time is at hand.

I love my Bah’al. (owner)

I just found out the other day that  the bop – bop sound that I heard when I’m with her is her heartbeat.  It sounds like a ticking clock too.

She loves me very much because of my statement but she loves Jesus best. She will take a stand for us anyday. I overheard her say that if she was to put me away, if told to do so; it’s as if she would be denying her Lord. That would never happen.

Each new day I am excited to go with my Bah’al its always an adventure.

Whom have you evangelize lately?

If the Brooch (an object) can promote the gospel.

Then so can you.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5,569 Responses to Chronicles of a Gold-Plated Brooch

1. Yun Falcioni says:

They traced the telephone call and gave us the GPS coordinates, which returned to an address in the 700 block of Lovers Lane.” Esquero said he and Detective James Guinn went to the residence on Lovers Lane to speak with the reporting party concerning the bomb scare call. That’s when the call came in about the armed robbery at Kmart.”Our two ADPS north units responded to the armed robbery call,” he said.

2. Jezzar says:

I really loved this post today. I can see you put in a great deal of effort and time into this post. I will be back to study more as you post tomorrow!

3. See the Best hosting deals of 2016. Click my name above

4. Thank you for a very interesting site. What else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect means?

5. Very good blog post. I certainly love this site. Continue the good work!

6. Pingback: Google

42. Pingback: buttplug

43. Pingback: vibrator

44. Pingback: Ride on sex toy

45. Pingback: Human

46. Pingback: What are Human Rights

47. say thanks to so considerablya lot for your site it aids a great deal

48. I benefit from reading through your site. Many thanks!

49. Pingback: Happy

50. Pingback: Flat Belly Fast DVD Review

51. Pingback: Diy Home Energy System Review

52. Pingback: home decor

53. You’ve got the most impressive web sites

• Liam says:

I think everything said was actually very reasonable. However, think on this, suppose you were to write
      a killer post title? I ain’t saying your information is not solid., but suppose you added
      something that grabbed a person’s attention? I mean Chronicles of a Gold-Plated Brooch |
      Rose Answer the Call is a little vanilla. You could
      look at Yahoo’s front page and see how they write news headlines to get viewers interested.
      You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab people interested about everything’ve got to say.
      In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.

• Do not get afraid to spread your thoughts. Colors seem brighter when you are around. Great article, totally what I was looking for.

• I could have sworn I have been to this blog at some point before. I really like your style of writing. Your stuff is like vitamins for my mind. Spot on with this blog. I would like to be a master in this subject.

54. Thanks very valuable. Will share website with my good friends

55. Great internet site! It looks very good! Keep up the great work!

56. Pingback: Who is David Miscavige?

57. fifa4joy says:

Howdy, good webpage you’ve there

58. Thanks extremely practical. Will share website with my pals

59. Thanks, this site is very beneficial

• Michell says:

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
      add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
      I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
      Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your
      blog and I look forward to your new updates.

• Top Blog experts would like your article. I will just say good! Your article is really useful. Seasoned Twitter pros would love this. I could not refrain from commenting.

• Incredible article dude! Very informative article. This page was loaded when I started my browser. After seeing your work I know I might never be the same. I have added your blog to my LinkedIn

• I’ve never thought of this before today. This really answered my problem. Your website has a certain feeling surrounding it. I really love these articles.

• Jesse Grillo says:

You are a very persuasive article writer. You should really be thanked for your work way more often. So thanks! Where did you discover so much about this stuff? This information is cool.

60. Where to buy actual garcinia in Canada and for
    those whom have tried out RJEstores brand of
    Garcinia 1300 they’ve many Canadian desire to know,
    really seen results.

61. Pingback: fetish sex

62. Pingback: haunted ring

63. Pingback: g spot rabbit vibrator

64. Pingback: luxury sex toys

65. Audry says:

Traveling the security ass well as ergonomic show circuit,
    Mr. Bright started getting various other ergonomic coomputer system workstation line of product that he
    knew would benefit his health as well as wellness minded clients
    – nevertheless, the most effective laptoop computer sfand in thhe
    world can not help a person if tgey are sitting in a $40 chair.

66. Also, laptops are used in the houses and also we typically put
    them on our thighs when lyin in bed and even on our stomach.

67. But if you nesed a mobile computer, a laptop computer can still be very effective and also economical,
    and also you can always attach it to a separate display
    as well as key-board when you go to your workdesk.

68. Unlike the mStand Laptop computer Stand, the
    Griffin Lift Laptop computer Stand is made from nott one item, but three.

• Do not get afraid to spread your thoughts. I bet you make babies smile. I am bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blogs on my iphone during lunch break. I simply must tell you that I like your websites article. You have a great sense of humor.

69. Practical openings inn the real estate allow accrss
    to every port of the iPad.

• Jesse Grillo says:

I just stumbled on this page. Exceptionally well written! It is very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. I really like these blog posts. Amazing insights and very easy to understand.

70. ofilzac.com says:

Not only does this assurance the best pc gaming that innovstion permits, yet iit
    makes these laptops the ultimate mobile workstations.

71. The plan of the placing hooks onn the original indicated having to stand up too aesthetically straighten them with thhe lapgop joint –
    a procedure that just takes a number of seconds which I obtained used to, but the brand-new version enables mme to get
    all my stuff from my bag as well as set it up wighout needing to leave my seat; a tiny,
    yet considerable advantage.

72. Laptop computers might be convenient and an crucial part of our working life, yet show uus a laptop computer individual as well as we’ll reveeal you someone with bad pose.

73. Our computer stands offer you a basic you can count on while the rest of your electronic components should bbe updated
    every twoo to three years to maintain them up to par.

74. You can’t utilize Remote Desktop Connection to attach to computers running Windows Panorama
    Beginner, Windows View Home Basic, Windows Vieew Home Basic N, oor Windxows View House Costs.

75. Desktop authors should have a good eye for
    exactly hhow graphics and also text will look, too make sure that they can create pages
    that are visually enticing and clear.